Coventry Storytelling Evening
Saturday | 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
Two stages of real people, telling real stories! FREE!
6 PM – Pekar Park Courtyard Stage
- * Featuring storytellers from Lake Erie Ink‘s Storytelling Workshop.
- * Special guest, Joyce Brabner (Writer, Activist, Harvey Pekar Estate)
Stage hosted by David Sabol of Told Cleveland & Dana Norris of Story Club Cleveland
7 PM – Grog Shop Stage
Special Guest Storytellers:
- * Dee Perry (Ideastream / WCPN)
- * Micheal Heaton (Minister of Culture – cleveland.com / Plain Dealer)
- * Marc Check (VP of Technology, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum)
- * Eric Williams (Chef/Owner, Momocho, El Carnicero, Jack Flaps & More)
6 PM – Pekar Park Courtyard – outside the Grog Shop at the corner of Euclid Hts Blvd & Coventry Rd.
7 PM – Grog Shop – 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd – Cleveland Heights
This event is part of the Coventry Village Summer Series, brought to you by Coventry Village Special Improvement District, along with generous support from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, Great Lakes Brewing Company,Jakprints, and Heights Libraries.