Coventry Village Holiday Festival
Saturday | 12:00 PM–11:00 PM
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 12 PM – 4 PM Win “Coventry Cash” Step inside our Coventry Cash Money Blowing Machine. The Coventry Cash you grab can be spent all over Coventry Village (Look for the “Coventry Cash Accepted Here” signs at participating locations.) See how to win HERE
- 12 PM – 3 PM Photos with Santa (Location: Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt)
- 12 PM – 3 PM Holiday Crafts for Kids! (Location: Mac’s Backs-Books)
- 12 PM – 8 PM Complimentary Gift Wrapping (Location: 1810 Coventry Road)
- 2 PM – 3:30 PM Watch the movie, “Elf” in the Centrum Theater + Free movie snacks, compliments of Gateway Heights Church. Theater doors open at 1:30. Movie starts at 2. Seating is limited. First come, first served. (Children must be accompanied by an adult.)
- 4 PM – 8 PM Ride Lolly the Trolley, looping Cedar Lee, Cedar Fairmount & Coventry Village. Coventry Village Trolley Stops located outside Huntington Bank and Phoenix Coffee
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Music from Classical Revolution Cleveland (Location:Grog Shop – Doors open @ 5:00 PM) Classical Revolution will be performing original arrangements of songs from Frozen, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas & More!) All ages. No Cover.
- 6:30 PM Community Caroling Join in the fun! Free coffee and hot chocolate for all carolers. Meet in front of the Centrum Theater @ 6:30
- 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM Ugly Holiday Sweater Bar Crawl led by Coventry Claus! Wear your ugly holiday sweater and pub crawl through Coventry Village with Coventry Claus. Drink specials for all crawlers Meet up with Coventry Claus in the bar area of bd’s Mongolian on Coventry at 7:45. See the crawl schedule here.
- Holiday Poets & Storytellers roaming the streets all day!
- FREE Parking — ALL DAY at any public parking meter (parking garage, street, public parking lots)