Coventry Village Holiday Festival
Saturday | 11:00 AM–11:55 PM
Shop local and get in the holiday spirit with a full day of FREE holiday events. The Coventry Village Holiday Festival is happening on Saturday, December 14, 2013 from 11 AM to Midnight. Come to shop. Stay to play!
All Events, Performances & Movies - FREE!
Free Parking at any public meter during the Festival (Garage, Lots & Street Meters)
- 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM ~ Paper Creations Craft Workshop (Lake Erie Ink)
- 11 AM - 4 PM ~ Photos with Coventry Claus (Houde School Of Acting)
- 11 AM - 2 PM ~ Kids Holiday Craft Area (Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt – Hosted by Family Connections)
- 11:30 AM ~ Special performance of “A Child's Christmas in Wales” (Coventry Library)
- 12 PM ~ Holiday Movie – Elf (Centrum Theater)
- 2 PM ~ Holiday Movie – Elf (Centrum Theater)
- 2 PM ~ Special performance of “A Child's Christmas in Wales” (Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt)
- 3 PM ~ Winter Storytime for Kids (Coventry Library)
- 4 PM ~ Holiday Movie – Elf (Centrum Theater)
- 4 PM - 6 PM ~ Community Carroling (Join in the fun. Meet in the courtyard at 3:30)
- 4-7 PM ~ Photos with Cleveland Favorite, Mr. Jingeling (Former Phoenix Coffee location)
- 4:30 PM - 6 PM ~ School Of Rock Concert - Show starts at 5pm (Grog Shop) (Sponsored by Heights Guitars)
- 6 PM ~ Holiday Movie – Elf (Centrum Theater)
- 7 PM – 9 PM ~ Teen Open Mic Night (Sponsored by Lake Erie Ink, Location: Former Phoenix Coffee Location)
- 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM ~ Classical Revolution Cleveland Performance Show starts at 7:30 (Grog Shop)
- 8 PM ~ Holiday Movie – Elf (Centrum Theater)
- 8 PM ~ Prelude to a Kiss (Ensemble Theatre) Get $15 tickets by mentioning "Holiday Fest" at box office.
- 8:00 PM – 10 PM ~ Ugly Holiday Sweater Bar Crawl w. Radio DJ Bull from 87.7 Cleveland Sounds (Starts at the B-Side Liquor Lounge & Arcade)
- 10:30 PM (Doors at 10pm) The Common Weath, Oldboy & Gomez Adams ($5 Admission - Grog Shop)