Pekar Park Comic Book Fest – Free Outdoor Fest
Saturday | 12:00 PM–5:00 PM
The 2nd annual Pekar Park Comic Book Festival is happening in the Pekar Park Courtyard (Located at the corner of Euclid Heights Blvd & Coventry Rd in Cleveland Heights on Saturday, July 9th from 12pm – 5 pm. FREE!
Comic Book Vendors, Illustrators, and Writers + Comic Book Shops, Retailers. Kids activities & more.
Special screenings of the movie, Draw Hard (Turnstyle Films)looping in the B Side Liquor Lounge & Arcade from 2pm – 5pm. Great Lakes Brewing Company’s “Lake Erie Monster” on special at the B Side during the event.
2016 Artist, Exhibitors, and Vendors:
- Harvey Pekar Estate/ Joyce Braner
- Vagabond Comics
- Woolly Comics / Bryn Adams
- Shquirat / Kyle Osborne
- Pave The Ocean / Jake Kelly
- Pittsburgh Comic Salon
- N. Ward Comics / Nate Ward
- A Ribblett’s Sweet and Surreal / Ashley Ribblett
- Angela Oster
- Women Street Artists of Latin America: Art Without Fear (Authors: Rachel Cassandra & Lauren Gucik)
- APAMA Comics / Ted Sikora
Shops, Sponsors & Vendors:
- Mac’s Backs-Books On Coventry
- Heights Libraries
- Imaginary Worlds Comics
- Comics Are Go
- Turnstyle Films
- Lake Erie Ink
This event is part of the Coventry Village Summer Series, brought to you by Coventry Village Special Improvement District, along with generous support from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, Great Lakes Brewing Company,Jakprints, and Heights Libraries.