The Grog Shop
Opened in 1992, the Grog Shop is located in the Coventry Rd. neighborhood of Cleveland Heights. Though expanded in size when moved to it's current location in 2003, the club maintains the intimacy it has always been known for. Cozy up to a full bar stocked with a wide array of micro-brews, imports, and domestics (and plenty of Jameson's). You know you want to.
With a packed concert schedule, the Grog has played host to countless local, national, and international touring bands for close to twenty years. A short list of bands that have graced our stage: Dead Moon, Swervedriver, Elliot Smith, Rudy Ray Moore, The Ex, Supergrass, Eek A Mouse, Link Wray, US Maple, Jonathon Richman, Melvins, Hank III, Brian Jonestown Massacre, NRBQ, Oasis, The Flaming Lips, High On Fire, Le Tigre, Royal Trux, Dick Dale, Mastodon, Guided By Voices, Meat Puppets, Saul Williams, Sleater Kinney, Antiseen, Crash Worship, The New Bomb Turks, Damo Suzuki, Mission Of Burma, Dinosaur Jr., et cetera.
2785 Euclid Heights Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44106
Recent & Upcoming Events
Please view the Grog Shop calendar for the most current show schedules and times.
- Lyrical Rhythms: Poetry & Soul
- Grog Shop presents @ Beachland Ballroom: Death Grips with special guest RAT KING
- Dead Leaves / The Promise Hero / We Still Dream / Runaway Brother / Who We Are / Bygone Days
- Dirty Jones presents New Cleveland 2 w/ OG Case / Dope Kulture / Atari Jones & More
- PigPen Theatre Co.
- C-Ro Del-Fresco / Krymez / Dru$kee
- The Grog Shop page on Facebook
- The Grog Shop / B-Side Liquor Lounge Group on Facebook
- The Grog Shop on MySpace
- The Grog Shop on Twitter