2011 Coventry Street Arts Fairs
The July Coventry Street Arts Fair has been postponed to 2012
The organizers of the Coventry Street Fair have decided to only have one street fair this year but will immediately begin planning for the street fair in 2012. We would like to be able to put on the best event possible for the neighborhood, visitors and the Coventry community and we will spend the next year thinking about the best way to do that.
The street fair in June featured great music, terrific vendors, interesting artists, tasty food choices and a fun activity area for children and families. Next year we would like to continue the long tradition of the Coventry Street Fair as a peaceful, safe, diverse and enjoyable summer festival.
Coventry Village appreciates the support and input from the community. We will continue to offer our FREE Music and Movie Series this summer on Thursday nights.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
June 2011 Street Fair Events
Main Stage (June)
- Noon – 2:00 pm: Katty Whomp Us: Acoustic/Bluegrass/Americana
- 3:00 pm: Dance Performance by Passport Project
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm: I-Tal – Cleveland’s Original reggae Band
Second Stage (June)
- Noon – 2:00 pm: Martini 5-0
- Comedy provided by Big Dog Theater
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Gaetano Letizia & The Underworld Band
- Street musicians
- 100 Vendors to include Artists, locally grown vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers
- Performers: Art Acts Giant Puppets, Stiltwalkers, jugglers, balloon twisters, magicians
- Hands on art and performance projects: Cleveland Museum of Art, Passport Project, Progressive Arts Alliance
- Food by Coventry restaurants