Our Event Sponsors
- Cuyahoga Arts and Culture (CAC)
- To sustain the excellence of Cuyahoga County’s arts and cultural assets that enrich our lives and enhance our community’s appeal.
- Coventry P.E.A.C.E. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to keeping Coventry Playground maintained and functional for an ideal community, our community.
- First Place Bank is a full service bank with locations in Ohio and Michigan. We offer personal banking, business banking, loans, private client services and insurance.
- The Heights Observer brings you fresh local news for the Cleveland Heights area, written and produced by local residents.
- Locally owned in N. E. Ohio, Marc’s targets the value conscious family shopper by offering deep discounts through over 50 stores in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown and Columbus region.
- Motorcars Honda and Motorcars Toyota, proudly serve the Cleveland Heights area, helping customers find the new or used car they are looking for.
- Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement division of Andersen
Corporation—the most recognized window brand in the U.S.
- The mission of The Cleveland Music School Settlement is to enrich the lives of people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities by offering access to high quality music instruction, music therapy and early childhood education.
We would also like to thank the following for their additional support:
- Cleveland Heights – University Heights Libraries
- • Funny Times
- • Huntington Bank
- • KeyBank
- • Mac’s Backs
On behalf of the community we thank you all for your generous support of Coventry programming.